What is MLS Laser Therapy?
MLS stand for Multi-Wave Locked System – it treats pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and many other common conditions. The MLS Laser is a Class IV Laser that uses multiple synchronized diodes with two wavelengths: (1) 808 wavelength is for inflammation and is long-lasting and (2) 905 wavelength is analgesic effects (pain) and fast-acting. They are both very effective together!
What are some benefits of MLS laser therapy?
– Stimulates cells to remove toxins out of cells
– Allows oxygen and energy into the cell
– Blocks pain signals to the nociceptors in the brain, and release endorphins and enkephalins
– Increases ATP production and cell growth by bringing blood flow to the area and increasing capillary formation
– Overall, lasers stimulate the mitochondria to jump start the body’s own healing process
– Decreases healing time by 30-40%
Like an antibiotic, each treatment is cumulative in its effectiveness, building off the previous treatments
Common Conditions Treated with MLS Laser Therapy:
Rotator cuff tendonitis
Neck and shoulder injuries
Hip, knee, and ankle pain
Sprains and strains
Heel and foot pain
Repetitive strain injuries
Read more about MLS Laser Therapy here. Questions?? Give our office a call! (651) 483-4321