What is MLS Laser Therapy?
MLS stand for Multi-Wave Locked System – it treats pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and many other common conditions
The MLS Laser is a Class IV Laser that uses multiple synchronized diodes with two wavelengths
- 808 wavelength is for inflammation and is long-lasting
- 905 wavelength is analgesic effects (pain) and fast-acting
- They are both very effective together!
What are some benefits of MLS laser therapy?
- Stimulates cells to remove toxins out of cells
- Allows oxygen and energy into the cell
- Blocks pain signals to the nociceptors in the brain, and release endorphins and enkephalins
- Increases ATP production and cell growth by bringing blood flow to the area and increasing capillary formation
- Overall, lasers stimulate the mitochondria to jump start the body’s own healing process
- Decreases healing time by 30-40%
- Like an antibiotic, each treatment is cumulative in its effectiveness, building off the previous treatments
Common Conditions Treated with MLS Laser Therapy
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Hip, knee, and ankle pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Occupational injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Heel and foot pain