Jackson Chiropractic Clinic specializes in correcting your body’s misalignments. Our goal is to ensure that your spine and the rest of your body are working harmoniously. To do so, we will help you develop a plan that will require light stretching, some exercise, chiropractic care, and a healthy diet.
It is our number one goal to have you healthy as quickly as possible. Every time that you enter our doors, we will evaluate how the last session went so that every appointment is a step in the right direction. No matter how you hurt yourself, we will find a comfortable way to safely help you.
- Chiropractors treat misalignments within the spine. One of the pioneers of the chiropractor profession described a misalignment as a bone out of place, whether it be a vertebrae, shoulder, hip, or finger. An adjustment is performed to not only restore the bone and joint to its normal position, but also to its normal function to make you feel better.
- There are many different types of adjusting techniques. We offer a variety of techniques to suite your individual needs.
- Manual, hands-on adjustments
- Thompson drop table
- Activator instrument technique
- Electromechanical adjusting (ArthoStim)